Today’s main course was mustard chicken. It came out fantastic, it has a nice mild flavor. May try it again with a grainier dijon or spicy mustard, but this is not to shabby. Like the sesame chicken I modified the recipe, here goes:
- 1 Dry Chicken on a paper towel.
- 2. Mix the honey and mustard until smooth
- 3 Paint the chicken on both side with mustard. (I just dipped the chicken into the bowl with the mixture
- 4 Roll in the bread crumbs that have been seasoned with garlic powder.
- 5 Gently shake off surplus crumbs.
- 6 Place on sprayed baking sheet.
- 7. top with slivered almonds
- 6 Bake for 20 min in 400F degrees oven.
The cooking time was perfect, chicken was cooked through, moist and had a great flavor.